First and foremost, BIRTHDAY THANKYOUS!
Xavier, Shermaine, Petrina, Oliver, Mira, Miki, Aunt Sharon, Almeric, Benjamin, Aunt Ginny, Bryan, Sarah, Kar Yen, Georgina, Kai Hui, Adabelle, Yun Wei, Ameera, Chloe, Dad, Ee Leng, Aunt Rosalind, Lawrence, Cheryl, Jake, Ezra. And all the others who aren't listed and wished me in person too!!
Today was hectic. Went to church, then Tampines mall for the last of the food and snacks, then came home for tuition at noon, then cooked abit before going out to do my hair. Came back from the salon and started the decorations. Jo was the first to arrive to help, then Sarah, then Mira, then Gnia, Xavier and Almeric (though the guys weren't THAT much of a help XD). The decoration went up though I was perspiring like MAD throughout the entire night. The rest of the guests started arriving at about quarter to 7 even though the food preparations were in disarray. Party party partied, and I GOT DUNKED. BY JAIME. Hmph. No doubt it was fun though.
THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME GIFTS EVERYONE! They're so precious, all of them. And Valerie's card was especially touching, she never fails to make me cry (see Gnia? I did kay? :P)and I love her so so much. I love everyone else too, thanks for coming!!
I'll post pictures tomorrow and more the following week cos my camera (not my phone) can't be connected to my computer. The party was a blast and although I'm not especially upset that some people couldn't come though they were invited, they were without a doubt missed. Wish you could've made it! And all the rest who would've been invited had you been in Singapore too!
Today was truly the sweetest 16th I've dreamt of. I thank God so very much for blessing me with wonderful, charming, thoughtful, loving people as friends and family.
1:49 AM